This is a 20 minute session to confirm which ASA stage class is most suitable for your child/children. The assessment can be arranged to suit you, either during the day, early evenings or a weekend appointment.
Call us on 01572 758754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your assessment, discuss any questions you may have, or check availability.
Junior Swim School Fees
- Group Lessons are charged termly
- Individual Membership – Group Lessons: £90 per term (£6 / lesson, 15 lessons)
- One to One Lessons – 30 minutes £15.00 per lesson
- Two to One Lessons – 30 minutes £20.00 per lesson
- Continuity of Teacher for your lessons
Intensive Courses – Skill & Confidence Development
Daily lessons run over 4 or 5 day period during School Holidays specifically designed to develop stroke skill and water confidence. They are the ideal booster for Junior Swim School weekly lessons with our Swim School Members receiving a reduced price :
4 days x 30 minute intensive group lessons
£7 / lesson or £25.00 / course
5 days x 30 minute intensive group lessons
£7 / lesson or £30.00 / course
There is no joining fee for Oakham Swim School, however we do ask payments are made in advance of lessons with the following payment options:
Single Term in Full
- By cheque payable to OSEL (Oakham School Enterprises Ltd)
- Pay via online banking (please call us for bank account details). Please include your child’s name and day of lesson in bank reference
- Pay at site or over the phone via card machine
Should your circumstance change and you are unable to continue your lessons a proportionate refund in relation to the number of lessons you have attended, will be issued. However, we do ask for two full weeks’ notice for Junior Swim School lessons and 48 hours’ notice for Private Lessons and Intensive Courses, should you wish to cancel.