Getting the best results:
- Our friendly swim teachers are professionally qualified, brimming with enthusiasm and expert knowledge to get the very best results for every child.
- We follow the world renowned Learn to Swim Programme from Swim England. All our lessons are enjoyable, engaging, and targeted at both the age and skill level of the learner.
- Our small groups ensure children get on the spot, individual feedback to allow them to quickly improve their skills.
- More detailed feedback and practice recommendations can also be given after the lesson to help families to further develop skills, if needed.
- We know that children develop at different speeds, so we allow them to move up to the next stage when they are ready, rather than having to wait for their peers or for the next term.
- At the end of each term we give you concise, constructive feedback so you know at all times, just how well your child is progressing. We have a clear system for keeping records of your child’s progress. These can and will be shared with you at any time you request (by email or phone call).
- Badges and certificates are awarded as you move up through the stages. (An additional charge of £3.60 per certificate and badge)
Joining Junior Swim School
- Contact us to find out more, to check availability or to book your place.
- We offer a free assessment class, providing your family with a chance to visit our facilities, try the pool and meet our friendly Swim School Team.
- Once we have assessed your child/children’s ASA stage level we can then advise you on available class times, accommodating your preferred day where possible.
- As your child/children progress through the levels your class times may change. We will always try, where possible, to ensure this is tailored to best suit your needs (grouping siblings or friends lessons together).
Book Now Ask A Question Tips & Techniques
|Level||Oakham Swim School Teacher : Pupils|
|Stage 1 Beginners||1:5 ratio|
|Stage 1 Improvers||1:6 ratio|
|Stage 2||1:6 ratio|
|Stage 3||1:8 ratio|
|Stages 4-7||1:9 ratio|
|Our Junior Swim School Timetable|
|Tuesday||5.00pm – 7.00pm||All Stages|
|Wednesday||4.00pm – 7.00pm||All Stages|
|Sunday||08.30am – 5.30pm||All Stages|
|Currently not available:|
|Parent & Baby/Toddler|
- Each lesson runs for 30 minutes consecutively for 15 weeks per term, 3 terms per year.
- Lessons cost £105 per term (£7 / lesson, 15 lessons) Payable in Advance
- Children are grouped according to ability not age.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for latest dates and availability.