Intensive courses are a fantastic way of helping children progress more quickly:
Getting the best results by:
- Focussed attention: due to small class sizes and a dedicated teacher who quickly gets to know their swimmers individual strengths and weaknesses to help them improve their technique.
- Building skills: daily lessons allow children to put into practice, and to hone, what they have learnt the day before.
- Greater engagement: Children are engaged more, due to the short burst of lessons, and also because they can recognise how quickly they are progressing. The early start also allows them to be fresher and more receptive to learning.
Book Now Ask A Question Tips & Techniques
Join our Intensive Swim Course: Our next intensive lessons run from 26/07/21 – 20/08/21
- Courses run during half term and school holidays, usually Monday – Friday between 08:00 – 11:00 in the morning.
- Each lesson runs for 30 minutes.
- The course fee is £8 per day, £29 for 4 days, or £35 for the full 5 days.
- Children are grouped according to ability not age.
- Each group has a focus that is determined by the children’s individual needs (eg : perfecting stroke techniques / breathing techniques).
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for latest dates and availability