Why children and parents choose Oakham Swim School:
- Expert teachers: Our friendly Swim School teachers are professionally qualified and brimming with enthusiasm and knowledge to get the very best results.
- A leading swim programme: We follow the world renowned Learn to Swim Programme from Swim England. Swim England was the first governing body of swimming to be established in the world and continues to be the English national governing body.
- Free weekly practice session: All of our Junior Swim School members and their families are able to put their lessons into practice at our free weekly practice session every Sunday 10.30am – 12.00 noon. – Currently not running.
- Individual progress: Our small groups ensure children get individual feedback to allow them to quickly improve their skills. We know that children develop at different speeds, so we uniquely allow them to move up to the next stage when they are ready, rather than having to wait for their peers or for the next term.
- A great location to learn: Our heated 25 metre pool, with recently refurbished facilities, is conveniently located in the centre of Oakham, with free parking close by.
- Regular parental feedback : We can give you concise, constructive feedback so you know at all times, just how well your child is progressing. We have a clear system for keeping records of your child’s progress. These can and will be shared with you at any time you request (by email or phone call).